Saturday, February 20, 2010

43 + 75 = ???


Yesterday i read a blog..it wat sooo sweettt..the owner will put the name of flowers and its meaning at the end of the entry..and the meaning really related to the entry..that’s why i like it!!..


Ok now back to the title of this entry..43 + 75..of course you all will give the answer is 118 r kn??..but for me it equal to 0 la..hoohoo..my beloved cousin have shown me the value of her name..with is 72..then i ask her to calculate for my name: A-N-I-S..then it equal to 43.. So..who is 75?? Jeng3..hahaha



Actually 75 is the value for my crusher name..tp mne blh bgtau spe..that’s secret la..hehe..lately, i always thinking of he la..is he fine??..is he have a girlfriend now??..hrp2 xde la..haha..is he thinking of me to??..aiyoo..parah anis nie..



I want to share little bit about my crusher..first time jmpe..i don’t know how to describe this guy..muke nmpk baek tp xtau r kn..org kate don’t judge a book by looking at it’s cover..time goes by..and we became friend and closer..i said to my self: i like it!!..i like the situation where we became friend..i want to be his BFF..tp blh ke??..slp2 die anggp kite nie kwn biase je..huhu



Almost everyday i will thinking of he..kdng2 tu time kite dok sorg2..kite akn t’senyum sbb ingt kat die..mne x nye..he very nice to me la..that’s my weakness!!..xblh kalo laki t’lalu baik dgn kite..nnti mule r dok ingt je..tp tu la yg t’jd skg nie..it almost 1 year gk la kitorg x jmpe..contact pon x..tp still blh tau r psl die..hehehe..



One reason that i like he is because of his unique character..mmg ssh nk jmpe laki cmtu..and honestly, he has all the criteria that i like..aduhai...tp yg malangnye..i don’t have any one of the criteria that he like la..*sigh*..


my crusher gk nie..hehe..


That’s why la i try to keep this feeling..kalo di pk blkkn..lbh baik cmnie..became a friend is more comfortable and enjoyable than became a couple..So, now i decide to keep this feeling..nk tanam dlm2...hahaha..tp blh ke?? Huhu...



So, for this entry, the flower that suitable for it is Acacia- secret love~..hoho

2 comments:

azira said...

huhu..keep it up ur feeling anis! xsalah kn minat org...its is our right..^^___^^

::aNis:: said...

yeah..btl3..=)