Monday, March 1, 2010

-Owh No!-

What do u feel when u have to work at the place that are no air-cond and no fan??..and u have to became a friend with a hot machine!..aduhai..

That's what I facing now..that were soooo tired!..that machine plak rosak..kne buat manually..mskkn sample ckt2..but I'm really2 lucky because I have 2 nice assistant - Mr.Jimmy and Mr.Radzi..tp yg tak bestnye bile dorg nie mintak bayaran and nk suruh blanje la..hurrmm..nmpk sgt dorg tak ikhlas kn??..haahaa..


Kalo nk di ikutkan hati nie rase macam malas betul nk continue project tu..Mana taknye..berpeluh-peluh nak siapkan 1 compounding..until now, I already done 3 compounding and have 4 more to do..aiyoo..Penatnye la..Kesian gak tgk Mr.Jimmy and Mr.Radzi yg turut same b'peluh-peluh for helping me!!..thanx a lot to both of u..InsyaAllah kalo ade duet lebih kite akan belanja korng mC value lunch ye..hahaha..


Now..I just come home safely..and feel soooo tired la..but I still want to finish this entry la..da la td Mr.Radzi gi bace draft utk entry nie..tak patut betul die tu..boleh plak die ceroboh blog ku ini! Tomorrow I have to discuss with my lecturer about the compounding that I have done..Hopefully di terima la.. I don't want to repeat the compounding process..I want to proceed with pressing and testing..My Gantt-chart for this thesis project pon dah tak boleh di ikut..So, I must use my free time wisely la..Kena siapkan project nie cepat2..tak boleh nak main2!!..ingt tu wahai cik Anis!!..


To whom who read my blog, please pray that my thesis project which is "The Influences of Nanoclay on the Physical and Mechanical Properties of PP/Coconut husk Hybrid Composite" can be finish up on time..thanx~

3 comments:

ellyWong said...

insyaAllah anis! good luck! semoga terus berjaya!! :D

::aNis:: said...

thanx kak amelia!..

SiLv3R said...

amin amin amin.. :)